Portable Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meter
TUF339 (Battery Powered)
The TUF339 is a portable clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter that is battery powered to provide users with the mobility and convenience to measure at any location at any time. It is designed to enable quick and easy installation at site. It supports pipeline of up to DN2000.
The TUF339 is a microprocessor-controlled instrument operated through a menu system using an inbuilt LCD display and keypad. It can be used to display the instantaneous fluid flow rate or velocity, together with totalised values, or act as a data logger. When operating in the data logger mode the logged data can be output directly to a PC or printer using the RS232/USB interface or stored in the instrument’s non-volatile memory for downloading at a later time. Up to 98k logging events can be stored internally.
TUF339 can also provide a current or variable ‘pulse’ output proportional to the detected flow rate. These outputs, which can be used with a range of external interface devices such as those found in BMS or site monitoring systems, can be calibrated to suit a particular flow range.
- TUF339 provides non-invasive type measurement, no interruption to process and no risk of contamination.
- Quick installation and without the need to shut down flow or drain the system.
- Bi-directional flow measurement for pipe diameter from 13mm to 2000mm.
- Data logging capability, with 98000 data points, logged events distributed across up to 20 sites.
- RS232/ USB output enables export of logged data to PC or printer.
- 4-20mA, Pulse, USB and RS232 output cables provided as standard with the flow meter.