Free / Combined Chlorine Controller
Free / Combined Chlorine Controller AFC100
The sensors and the measuring cells in our catalog allow the use of the instruments in any type of with most oxidizing substances such as free chlorine, combined chlorine, total chlorine, chlorine dioxide and dissolved ozone. AFC100 is a reagentless chlorine analyser. The chlorine level measurement is also less dependant on pH as compared to other chlorine analyser.
Chlorine Sensor Probes
Few types of chlorine sensor probe are available to be paired with the Free / Combined Chlorine Controller AFC100:
- Range: 0~200.0 ppb/ µg/l ; 0~2.000 ppm/ mg/l; 0~20.00 ppm/ mg/l; 0~200.0 ppm/ mg/l; 0~2000 ppm/ mg/l; -10.0~110.0 oC.
- Display: The display shows the values of the measures and the messages which guide the user through set-up, configuration and during normal operation.
- Keyboard: There are dedicated keys to directly access zero and sensitivity calibration as well as set point configuration
- Two Filters Software: The user can set two filters in order to obtain a stable reading and a faster response to the variations of the measurement in the process.
- Operating modes: Free / Combined Chlorine Controller AFC100 can operate in automatic, measure or simulated mode so to facilitate start-up or maintenance.
- Dual Analog Outputs: Can be addressed to any input and programmable 0/4~20 mA on two points of the scale. They allow PID control or transmission of the measured values.
- Two On/Off Regulators: Independent and addressable to any input with programmable set point on the scale.
- PID Output: During PID control through the analog output, the level of the actuation is displayed. The user can select an FM regulation (pulse frequency) or WM (pulse width) addressed to the assigned relay.
- Logic Inputs: Two free voltage contacts can generate a hold or alarm condition.