Magnetic Float Level Indicator
MLG28 (Liquid Level Measurement)
The MLG28 magnetic level indicator is designed for liquid level measurement, either in open, closed or pressurized tank. The innovative and robust construction enables the unit to be installed for wide industrial applications. The MLG28 offers magnetic float or bi-colour magnetic flap indicator which concealed in a vacuum glass tube for clearer viewing. It can be retrofitted limit switches or remote signal transmitter for ease maintenance. The MLG28 is not required power supply for local indication except for signal transmitter.
- Different wetted part materials are available. For example stainless Steel, PTFE and PVC.
- Little or no materials required and less risk of leakage than a sight glass
- Add-on switches for Alarms and level control
Add-on 4-20mA transmitter for continuous level control or remote indication
- Level gauge with 4-20mA transmitter suitable for temperature up to 200°C with special heat insulation cover on the measuring tube.
|Version||Flange||Gasket||Measuring Tube||Maximum Allowable
|MLG28/SS||SS 316L||PTFE||SS 316 L||40 bar||200°C|
|MLG28/PTFE||SS 316L||PTFE||SS304L – with PTFE liner||40 bar||200°C|
**Depending on material and flange pressure selection
- Rugged construction for the roughest industrial applications. These indicators perform in high temperature, high pressure, and many other applications requiring robust and high-quality design.
- Level measurement for low and medium height vessel or tank.
- Measurement unaffected by presence of mechanical agitator or color of the fluid.
- Can be used for interface level measurement. For example oil/water and foam/liquid.
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverages
|Accuracy||± 5 mm of actual level|
|Maximum Fluid Viscosity||5000 cP|
|Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure||40 bar – depend on material, flange pressure rating (higher pressure on request)|
|Measuring Range||0.3 to 6m (for SS and PTFE version) |
0.3 to 3m (for PVC version)
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||Standard: -20°C to +300°C (SS Version); -20°C to +80°C (PTFE Version)|
Option: -20°C to +400°C
|Minimum Fluid Density (Float)||≤0.55 kg/l (SS/PTFE) |
≤0.85 kg/l (PVC)
|Process Connection||DN15…50 PN 16/40; |
1/2”…2” ANSI 150/300lbs, others on request
|Float Material||316 SS, PVC, PTFE, Titanium|
|Gasket Material||PTFE (standard), Graphite*|
|Flange Material||316 SS, PVC|
|Indicator Type||Bi-color flap or float* indicator|
|Mounting Position||Vertical – side/side, top/bottom and others on request|
|Ingress Protection (Indicator)||IP 68 (Equivalent to NEMA 6)|
|Optional Features||Limit switch (bi-stable switch) Remote signal transmitter (4-20mA) Isolation valves Vent / drain valves|
Note:Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Selection for operating temperature above 300°C, please contact Flotech.