Differential Pressure Transducer
Model 267/267MR (HVAC Application)
Setra’s Model 267 and 267MR Differential Pressure Transducer sense gauge (static) or differential pressure and convert this pressure difference to a proportional electrical output. The 267 series is offered with a high level voltage output or 4-20 mA current output. The 267MR offers multi-range capability and field configurable 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC output, as well as a 4-20 mA output.
In a typical Setra configuration, Model 267 and 267MR has a compact housing contains two closely-spaced, parallel, electrically-isolated metallic surfaces, one of which is essentially a diaphragm capable of slight flexing under applied pressure. The diaphragm is constructed of low-hysteresis material such as 17-4 PH SS or a proprietary compound of fused glass and ceramic (Setraceramâ„¢). These firmly secured surfaces (or plates) are mounted so that a slight mechanical flexing of the assembly, caused by a minute change in applied pressure, alters the gap between them (creating, in effect, a variable capacitor). The resulting change in capacitance is detected by a sensitive linear comparator circuit (employing proprietary, custom-designed ASICs), which amplifies and outputs a proportional, high-level signal.
- Model 267MR Offers Multi-Range Capability, 6 Field Selectable Ranges via Dip Switches, and Field Selectable 0-5 or 0-10 VDC Output
- Model 267 Offers an Optional 3 1/2 Digit LCD Display with a 0.5% FS Standard Accuracy
- NEMA 4/IP65 Rated Housing
- Optional accuracy as high as 0.25% full scale
- 24 VAC or 24 VDC Excitation
- PG-9, PG13.5 or Conduit Electrical Termination
- Integral Static Pressure Probe
- Ranges as low as 0.1 in. W.C. (25 Pa)
- Meets CE Conformance Standards