Differential Pressure Transducer
Model 264 (HVAC Application)
Setra Model 264 Pressure Transducer sense differential or gauge (static) pressure and convert this pressure difference to a proportional electrical output for either unidirectional or bidirectional pressure ranges. The 264 Series is offered with a high level analog 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA output.
In a typical Setra configuration, Model 264 a compact housing contains two closely-spaced, parallel, electrically-isolated metallic surfaces, one of which is essentially a diaphragm capable of slight flexing under applied pressure. The diaphragm is constructed of low-hysteresis material such as 17-4 PH SS or a proprietary compound of fused glass and ceramic (Setracerama™). These firmly secured surfaces (or plates) are mounted so that a slight mechanical flexing of the assembly, caused by a minute change in applied pressure, alters the gap between them (creating, in effect, a variable capacitor). The resulting change in capacitance is detected by a sensitive linear comparator circuit (employing proprietary, custom-designed ASICs), which amplifies and outputs a proportional, high-level signal.
- Up to 10 PSI overpressure on all ranges
- Installation time minimized with snap track mounting and easy – to – access pressure ports and eectrical connections
- 0 to 5 VDC or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA analog outputs are compatible with energy management systems
- Reverse wiring protection
- Internal regulation permits use with unregulated DC uower uupplies
- Fire retardent case (UL 94 V-0 Approved)
- Meets CE conformance standards