Differential Pressure Gauge
140 Series (Diaphragm Type)
Midwest 140 Series Differential Pressure Gauge is a diaphragm type pressure gauge that measures differential pressure through a flexible elastomer diaphragm and a calibrated range spring. The diaphragm assures total separation between the high and low pressure signals. A magnetic coupling transmits the sensing element motion to the indicating pointer. This prohibits the possibility of process fluid leaking into the gauge case, while assuring total isolation of the process fluid within the pressure capsule.
- Differential pressure read range from 0-25 PSID to 0-100 PSID
- Midwest 140 Series Diaphragm Type Differential Pressure Gauge has a simple rugged designs
- Glass Reinforced Thermoplastic Gauge Front Is Standard
- Weather Resistant & Corrosion Resistant Gauge Front
- Up to 3000 PSIG Working Pressure (200 bar)