Differential Pressure Gauge
Midwest 130 Series
Midwest 130 Series Differential Pressure Gauge measures differential pressure through a flexible elastomer diaphragm and a calibrated range spring. The diaphragm assures total separation between the high and low pressure signals. A magnetic coupling transmits the sensing element motion to the indicating pointer. This prohibits the possibility of process fluid leaking into the gauge case, while assuring total isolation of the process fluid within the pressure capsule.
- The 130 Series Pressure Gauge has a diaphragm design that allow the use of dissimilar fluids on high and low side of gauge.
- Wide range of elastomers.
- Simple, rugged designs
- Weather and corrosion resistant gauge front
- Can be used with vacuum or pressure applications.
- Up to 500 PSIG Working pressure.