Radar Level Transmitter (76-81GHz)
RD780 Radar level transmitter is equipped with an advanced microprocessor and a unique electromagnetic wave signal processing technology, the radar level transmitter can be used under various process conditions.
The extremely narrow microwave pulse emitted by the antenna on radar level transmitter can travel at the speed of light and part of its energy, which is reflected off the surface of the target medium, is received again by the same antenna.
The time lapse between pulse emission and reception by the antenna is proportional to the distance between the surface of the target medium and the reference point on the antenna. However, due to the fact that the electromagnetic wave is transmitted at extremely high speed, which leads to a short time lapse (nanosecond level) and makes it difficult to be identified, radar level transmitter have adopted a special demodulation technology, enabling itself to detect the time lapse between pulse emission and reception correctly, and eventually generate accurate measurement results.
- RD780 has a higher transmitting frequency of 76-81GHz allows better focusing
- Long distance measuring range up to 30m
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) algorithm increases precision and computational efficiency
- Easy installation due to smaller antenna size
- Performance is unaffected by density, pressure and temperature
- No mechanical moving parts
- 4-20 mA with HART protocol, RS485 option