Interface Level Transmitter
SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter is proven effective in monitoring and control of the Interface/Sludge blanket level, continuous level measurement of wide range areas of application specifically on Sewage & Wastewater, and Industrial applications. SludgeWizard Pro provides a continuous level indication and 4 – 20 mA output of interface height from the tank floor along with relays for alarm or control use and self-cleaning system function. The transmitter also has a dual point level sensing in liquids and/or air transducers.
SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter has self-cleaning system function enables continuous, reliable interface/ sludge level measurement. Manual checking of sludge levels can be eliminated, freeing operators’ time for other tasks.
- SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter provides an option of continuous single or dual channel level control
- Self-cleaning transducer removes need for regular inspection
- SBR tank applications can be monitored
- Easy set up, via drop down menu on large clear display
- Reliable monitoring down to 0.5% density
- Two independent transducer channels with the option of combining Sludge Interface Transducers and/or Ultrasonic Level Transducers
- ‘Hot Key’ Functions with easy menu driven programming
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Fully automated system with reliable interface/blanket level monitoring.
- The self-cleaning system function prevents incorrect values caused by transducer clogging.
- Ability to actuate pumps automatically with the alarm or pump control function.