Interface Level Transmitter
SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter is proven effective in monitoring and control of the Interface/Sludge blanket level, continuous level measurement of wide range areas of application specifically on Sewage & Wastewater, and Industrial applications. SludgeWizard Pro provides a continuous level indication and 4 – 20 mA output of interface height from the tank floor along with relays for alarm or control use and self-cleaning system function. The transmitter also has a dual point level sensing in liquids and/or air transducers.
SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter has self-cleaning system function enables continuous, reliable interface/ sludge level measurement. Manual checking of sludge levels can be eliminated, freeing operators’ time for other tasks.
- SludgeWizard Pro Interface Level Transmitter provides an option of continuous single or dual channel level control
- Self-cleaning transducer removes need for regular inspection
- SBR tank applications can be monitored
- Easy set up, via drop down menu on large clear display
- Reliable monitoring down to 0.5% density
- Two independent transducer channels with the option of combining Sludge Interface Transducers and/or Ultrasonic Level Transducers
- ‘Hot Key’ Functions with easy menu driven programming
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Fully automated system with reliable interface/blanket level monitoring.
- The self-cleaning system function prevents incorrect values caused by transducer clogging.
- Ability to actuate pumps automatically with the alarm or pump control function.
SludgeWizard Pro applications:
- Sumps, Lagoons, Settling Ponds
- Primary and Secondary Settling Tanks
- Stationary and Travelling Bridge Applications
- Gravity Thickeners
- Reactor Clarifiers
- DAF Thickeners
- Sequencing Batch Reactor Tanks
- Industrial Process Thickeners
|Accuracy||±0.25% of measured range or 30 mm (whichever is greater)|
|Resolution||±0.25% of measured range or 10 mm (whichever is greater)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to 50 °C|
|Display||192 x 128 Pixel Illuminated Multi-functional Backlit Graphical Display|
Robust user Interface Keypad
|Outputs||• Analog Output – 2 x (4-20mA or 0-20 mA) Isolated Output @ 0.1% resolution|
• Relay Output – 6 form “C” x SPDT rated @ 5A @ 240 Vac
• Fully programmable and adjustable diagnostics
• Serial Output – Half Duplex RS232
|Communications||RS485, Modbus RTU/ASCII, Profibus DP V0 or V1|
|Maximum Range||500 m line of site|
|Weight||1 kg. (2.2 lbs.)|
|Power Supply||UNIVERSAL (100 – 240Vac 50/60 Hz) ; 22 – 28 Vdc|
|Cable Entry||10 cable entry knock outs – 5 x M20 and 1 x M16 underside, 4 x PG11 at rear|
|Measurement Range||0.30 – 10 m maximum|
|Operating Frequency||700 KHz transducer|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C|
|Housing Material||Black Valox 357|
|Wiper Material||Stainless Steel 316 blade and shaft (Consult FLOTECH for availability of other material)|
|Process Connection||1” BSP Thread|
|Cable||2 twisted pair 0.5 mm2 with overall screen|
|Approvals||2004/108/EC EMC approval; 2006/95/EC low voltage directive|
|Transducer/Transmitter Separation||200 m|
|Recommended Insertion Length||200 m|
|Optional||Use flex-arm assembly when a surface skimmer is present|
|On-board programming||By integral keypad|
|PC programming||Via RS232 RJ11 port|
|Programming security||Via password (user selectable and adjustable)|
|Programmed data integrity||Non-volatile memory|
Note:Specifications are subject to change without notice.