Glass Tube Variable Area Flow Meter
MGT30 (Miniature Type)
MGT30 Miniature Glass Tube Variable Area flow meters are equipped with a needle valve in the base to facilitate precise setting of gas and liquid flow rates. On request, these valves can also be fitted in the top connection block. The mounts are made of stainless steel and feature a specially designed fitting to take the glass cone. This device permits easy cone replacement without removal of the mount. The top connection block of the MGT30 features a non-return valve to prevent backflow of the product (exception: flowmeters with valve in top connection block).
- Glass measuring tube with plastic cover
- Standard with needle valve assembly
- Different material available for process connection e.g Stainless steel, PVC
- Process Temperature: – 5°C to 120°C
- Operating pressure up to 10 bar
- Can be assembled with differential pressure regulator to ensure constant flow in fluctuating
- Can be equipped with limit switches as optional.
- Front plates and holding devices are available for panel mounting
- The flow meters can be converted into bench instruments with the aid of a support base as optional.
Take the reading on the top point of the sphere
Designed for flowrate measurements in many of industry including, food industry, water treatment plants and the chemical industry.
|Accuracy Class||2.5 (to VDI/VDE Code 3513, Sh. 2)|
|Length in mm (inches)||100 (3.94”)|
|Scale Graduation||Flow units|
|Max. allowable operating pressure at 20 °C (68 °F)||Test pressure is 1.3 times the specified max. allowable operating pressure.*|
|Max. Process Temperature With Limit Switches||
120 °C (212 °F)
80 °C (176 °F)
* At temperatures > 20 °C (68 °F) pressure drops at the rate of 1% per °C
** Flow > 2400 l/h, air: 4 bar
|Overall Height||183 mm (7.2’’)|
|Max. Process Temperature||120 °C (212 °F)|
|Connection||Standard 1/4”NPT, G1/4|
|Standard||Stainless steel 1.4401 (316)|
|Standard||Stainless steel 1.4571 (316Ti)|
|Mount||Top/bottom connection block:
Stainless steel 1.4581 (318 C17)
stainless steel 1.4571 (316 Ti)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice