The TUF336 is an ultrasonic permanent / fixed clamp-on flow metering solution for measuring flow rate and total flow with a volume pulse output and optional Modbus or 4-20mA flow proportional output, which can be used as a stand alone meter or as part of an integral management system.
Simple to install – connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe -no specialist skills or tools required!
TUF336 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is a cost effective alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- Factory configured – minimal site configuration
- Adjustable guide rail & sensor assembly – simple installation
- Clamp-on – non-invasive & low install cost
- LCD with backlight – install & service information
- Integral pulse or optional modbus and 4-20mA outputs – aM&T & BEM’s compatible
- Adjustable guide rail & sensor assembly for simple installation
- Non-invasive solution
- Low installation cost
- LCD with backlight
- Transmitter can be placed both locally and remotely
- Economical version catering to small pipe size (up to 180mm)