Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meter
TUF333 (For Large Pipes)
iSOLV TUF333 is a permanent/ fixed clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter for large pipes. It provides the option to choose between different types of transducer to support pipeline of up to DN5000.
TUF333 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is a microprocessor-controlled instrument operated through a menu system using an inbuilt LCD display and keypad. It can be used to display the instantaneous fluid flow rate or velocity, together with totalised volumes. The instrument can also provide an isolated current output, or variable pulse output, proportional to the measured flow rate which can be scaled to suit a particular flow range.
TUF333 has two isolated alarm outputs are provided which can be configured in a number of ways. For example, to operate when the flow rate exceeds a specified maximum or minimum limit.
- TUF333 provides non-invasive type measurement, no interruption to process and risk of contamination
- Obstruction-free flow without any moving mechanical parts.
- Fast and easy installation without the need to shut down flow or drain the system.
- Bi-directional flow measurement for pipeline of up to DN5000.
- Password-protected configuration menu.
- TUF333 is able to perform signal diagnostics
- Multi-function alarm outputs
- Building Energy Management
- Semi Conductor Industry
- Food and beverage
Two transducer for different pipe diameter OD pipes:
|Flow Accuracy||• Pipe OD >75mm – ±0.5% to ±3% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s|
• Pipe OD in range 13mm – 75mm – ±3% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s and ±6% of flow reading for flow rate<0.2m/s
• Flow velocity corrected for Reynolds number over entire velocity range
|Repeatability||±0.5% of measured value or ±0.02m/s whichever is the greater|
|Flow Units Available||litres, gal, USgals, Barrel, m³ |
Total volume – 12 Digits – forward and reverse
|Flow Velocity Range||0.1 to 20m/sec (bi directional)|
|Transducer Temperature Range||-20°C to +135°C|
|Transducer Protection Class||IP54 (Standard)|
|Pipe Material||Constructed of Any Sonic Conducting Medium Such As|
Carbon, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, UPVC/PVDF, Concrete, Galvanised Steel, Mild Steel, Glass, Brass
|Permitted Pipe Linings Include||Rubber, Glass, Concrete, Epoxy, Steel|
|Enclosure Protection Class||IP65|
|Material||Flame retardant injection moulded ABS|
|Dimensions||280mm x 180mm x 120mm|
|Number of Keys||15 key tactile feedback membrane keypad|
|Display||240 x 64 pixel graphic display, high contrast black-on-white, with backlight|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to +75°C|
|Operating Humidity||90% RH MAX at +50°C|
|Range||4–20mA, 0–20mA, 0–16mA|
|Resolution||0.1% of full scale|
|Error Current||Adjustable between 0–26mA|
|Maximum Load||620 Ohms|
|Output Type||One opto-isolated relay|
|Pulse Repetition||User programmable from 1 to 250 ppm|
|Pulse Width||User programmable from 2ms to 500ms|
|Output Type||Two opto-isolated relay|
|Relay Contact Mode||N/O when switching condition is false|
Closed when switching condition is true
|Alarm Functions||The two relays can be configured to operate when:|
• A specified volume is measured
• A signal error condition occurs
• A predefined minimum or MAXimum flow rate is exceeded
• Manual alarm test
|Supply Voltage||Mains input voltage range: 86 to 264Vac|
|Mains Input Frequency||47Hz to 63Hz|
|Alternative Input Supply||24Vac / dc 1A max.|
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice