Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meter
TUF333 (For Large Pipes)
iSOLV TUF333 is a permanent/ fixed clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter for large pipes. It provides the option to choose between different types of transducer to support pipeline of up to DN5000.
TUF333 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is a microprocessor-controlled instrument operated through a menu system using an inbuilt LCD display and keypad. It can be used to display the instantaneous fluid flow rate or velocity, together with totalised volumes. The instrument can also provide an isolated current output, or variable pulse output, proportional to the measured flow rate which can be scaled to suit a particular flow range.
TUF333 has two isolated alarm outputs are provided which can be configured in a number of ways. For example, to operate when the flow rate exceeds a specified maximum or minimum limit.
- TUF333 provides non-invasive type measurement, no interruption to process and risk of contamination
- Obstruction-free flow without any moving mechanical parts.
- Fast and easy installation without the need to shut down flow or drain the system.
- Bi-directional flow measurement for pipeline of up to DN5000.
- Password-protected configuration menu.
- TUF333 is able to perform signal diagnostics
- Multi-function alarm outputs