Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic flow meter EFS803 offers accurate, reliable and stable flow measurement of liquids for a wide range of applications.
The EFS803 has the widest diameter range available in the market and the size can up to DN3800. Flanges DIN2501, ANSI, JIS are available. It offers different material type for liner and electrode to suit different application needs.
- Reliable flow measurement for conductive fluid > 5mS/cm.
- Process medium temperature, viscosity, density has no influence on the flow measurement.
- EFS803 Flow sensor is maintenance free, no moving part and straight through flow tube (no pressure loss).
- With wide selection of lining and electrodes material, flow measurement of very corrosive liquid (e.g. acids, caustic and corrosive chemicals) is not an issue.
- Can also be used to measure fluids with entrained solids such as slurries, sewage, milk, water waste water, and many more.
- Wide range of nominal diameters (DN 15 to DN3800)
- Empty pipe detection