Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
CMF Series (Liquid Application)
CMF Series Flow Meter is a type of mass flow meter. It is able to measure mass flow rate, volume flow rate, density, temperature and more for liquid application.
We provide our customers with 3 different types of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter (Standard, Wide Flow Range, and Space Saver) to accommodate to different site condition or requirements. CMF Series Coriolis Mass Flow Meter comes with 4-20mA, Pulse, and RS485 (Modbus) output, with HART protocol as an optional upgrade.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) significantly increases accuracy with faster response and higher turndown ratio (50:1)
- Advanced filtering function increases reading stability and reliability.
- Both digital (RS485) and Analog (4-20mA & pulse) output comes as standard, HART Protocol optional.
- Supports nearly all processes with fluids are high viscosity liquids, slurries and multi-phase medium with partial gas content.
- Integral and remote type converter available.
- Pulp and paper processing
- Petroleum and oil
- Chemical processing
- Mining Operation
- Food and beverage
|Pipe Size||DN15 – DN300|
|Temperature Range||Integral: -50°C to +125°C Remote: -50°C to +200°C High Temp. Remote: -50°C to +300°C|
|Accuracy||Standard: 0.5% |
Optional: 0.2% / 0.1%
|Process Connection||Flanges according to DIN / ANSI / JIS|
|Nominal Pressure (bar)||16, 25, 40, 63bar (250bar is available upon request)|
|Protection Class (Enclosure)||IP67|
|Signal Output||Standard: 4-20mA, Pulse Output, RS485 (Modbus)|
Optional: HART Protocol
|Accuracy||0.1% 0.2% 0.5%|
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice