Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
CMF Series (Liquid Application)
CMF Series Flow Meter is a type of mass flow meter. It is able to measure mass flow rate, volume flow rate, density, temperature and more for liquid application.
We provide our customers with 3 different types of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter (Standard, Wide Flow Range, and Space Saver) to accommodate to different site condition or requirements. CMF Series Coriolis Mass Flow Meter comes with 4-20mA, Pulse, and RS485 (Modbus) output, with HART protocol as an optional upgrade.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) significantly increases accuracy with faster response and higher turndown ratio (50:1)
- Advanced filtering function increases reading stability and reliability.
- Both digital (RS485) and Analog (4-20mA & pulse) output comes as standard, HART Protocol optional.
- Supports nearly all processes with fluids are high viscosity liquids, slurries and multi-phase medium with partial gas content.
- Integral and remote type converter available.