Vaisala K-PATENTS® Saunders Body Refractometer
Vaisala K-Patents PR23W Saunders Body Refractometer is designed for use in chemically aggressive solutions and ultra-pure fine chemical processes in large-scale production and in large pipelines. Installation through a flange or a clamp connection. Area classification Zone 2 (Class I, Div. 2); Intrinsically safe process refractometer PR-23-W-IA Area classification Zone 0 and Zone 1.
PR23W Refractometer comes together with Saunders (Diaphragm) valve body that can be mounted horizontally or vetically.
- PR23W Refractometer comes with a Saunders (DIAPHRAGM) valve body and can be mounted either in a
vertical or horizontal pipe.
- Saunders body material is graphite cast iron, which provides a solid mechanical base.
- PFA-lining ensures the chemical resistance.
- Sensor wetted parts materials are Spinel or Sapphire (prism), PTFE (prism gasket),
PVDF or PTFE (Teflon®).
- Sensor cover is stainless steel AISI 316L
- Digital sensing technology, even large amounts of suspended solids, bubbles or Color changes do
not affect the measurement or the curacy.