Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic Flow Meter EFS808 offers accurate, reliable and stable flow measurement of liquids for a wide range of applications.
The EFS 808 complies with OIML R49. The EFS808 offers analogue output and digital communication. Data logger with MicroSD Memory 4GB is available as an option. It is available as compact or remote version.
- Reliable flow measurement for conductive fluid > 5μS/cm.
- Process medium temperature, viscosity, density has no influence on the flow measurement.
- Flow sensor is maintenance free, no moving part and straight through flow tube (no pressure loss).
- With wide selection of lining and electrodes material, flow measurement of very corrosive liquid (e.g. acids, caustic and corrosive chemicals) is not an issue.
Data logger (MicroSD Memory 4GB) is optional.
- EFS808 Battery powered version available.
- Electromagnetic flow meter EFS808 can be used for precise flow measurement of all electrically conductive liquids sludges, slurries, sewage, milk, water waste water.
- iSOLV electromagnetic flow meter has many applications across many industries
- Water waste water Treatment
- Building Automation (HVAC)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp and paper
|Accuracy||0.5% (0.2% Optional)|
|Full Scale Range Setting||0.5 m/s to 10 m/s (0.3 m/s – Optional)|
|Fluid Conductivity||> 5μS/cm|
|Fluid Temperature||-25ºC to 180ºC (Depending On Liner Material & Coil Insulation Class)|
|Ambient Temperature||-20ºC to 60ºC|
|Calibration Certificate||Wet Calibration – 3 Points (Additional Test Points Upon Request)|
|Compliant With||OIML R49|
|Type||Flange – DIN/ ANSI/JIS, Others available on request|
|Pressure Rating||Check with Flotech. Higher Pressure Rating Available On Request|
|Liner (Wetted Parts)||Hard Rubber (Std) / PTFE / PFA / Others available on request|
|Signal Electrode (Wetted Parts)||SS316 (Std)/ Hastelloy C/ Tantalum/ Titanium|
|Process – Flange||Carbon Steel (Std)/ SS304 (Optional with additional cost)|
|Housing||Steel with Epoxy Paint / SS316 polish surface (Optional)|
|Grounding Rings||SS304 (Std) / SS316|
|Flow Direction||Bi-directional (Forward / Reverse)|
|Protection Class||IP67||IP67 / IP68|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC; 12-48 VDC|
|Display||LCD Graphic display 128×64 pixels backlight, 3 programming keys|
|Housing Material||Painted die-cast Aluminium|
Nylon reinforced with 15% fiber glass
|Cable Gland||5 nos cable gland (PG 11)|
|Pulses/ Alarm Outputs||No.1 Digital Output, 1250 Hz, 100mA, 30 Vdc|
No.2 Digital Output, 1250 Hz, 100mA, 30 Vdc
|Analog Output||No.1 Analogue output 0/4 to 20/22 mA (HART optional)|
No.2 Analogue output 0/4 to 20/22 mA (HART optional over Output.1)
|Communication Gateway||1 no for Alarm/ Empty Pipe / Third Electrode (Optional)|
|Data Logger (optional)||N/A||MicroSD Memory Card|
4 to 32 Gbytes
|Housing Material||Aluminium/ Nylon reinforced with 15% fiber glass|
|Cable Length||N/A||10m(Std) Optional up to 50m|
|Cable Entry||PG 11|
*For other requirement, please contact Flotech for availability